Monday, September 10, 2007

Infrequent Posts

Hello friends! A brief update is in order, as much has changed since my last post.

I moved out of my parents' house and in with some of my band mates + Andy Winhold over the summer. We live in a house in Chandler. I bought a laptop, so I have computer access now! I am a full time Communications (not Music ED) major at ASU. I am in Physics and Statistics and 3 internet classes. I work full time as a teller at Tempe Schools Credit Union, about 1.5 miles South on Mill of ASU. Kyle, the middle brother, is engaged! Hurrah!

Sorry I have been posting so inconsistently, but now that I have a computer I should be on more regularly, though I am still quite busy with 37 hours at work and 15 at school.

Well my roommate is off to bed, so I ought to turn out the lights. Tchus!

-Prince Cor

2 comments:

Tia said...

Yaaay! Cory posteth!

I miss you. :(

The Paasch-inator said...

We miss Cory in the blogger universe.