Sunday, March 11, 2007

Road Trip!

I already lost the game, so don't even try it.

Well, John Roberts and I are taking a somewhat spontaneous roadtrip! We are leaving on a mission early Monday morning for FORT COLLINS, COLORADO in my truck. We are going to visit ZEKE, a dear brother at Colorado State University. Anyway, right now the plan is: We leave early Monday morning, arrive late Monday evening, crash at Zeke's mom's place, wake up Tuesday and do whatever all day, crash that night at Zeke's dorm, wake up Wednesday and do whatever al day, crash that night at Zeke's dorm, drive home safely Thursday morning, arrive late Thursday evening. I will take lots of pictures, I will drvie safely, I will pack long underwear, I will make sure John does all those things. Love you all! Pray for us! Expect a big long blog post when I get back!

Love, Cory Shane Ryan

4 comments:

JJ Brenner said...

Have fun dude! CO is awesome.

There is this one place in Ft. Collins you have to go and eat. If only I could remember what its called

Tia said...

I'm commenting so that it doesn't say "1 comments" because that really bothers me...You should change it to something like "fish" or "sheep".

I hope you are having fun! :)

Amy said...

jerk!!..haha...i hope you guys have a great time!

Brian said...

DUDE - I hope you and John had an amazing time. I would love to see pics and share stories (I went to Seattle and visited brothers and sisters up there). Can't wait for upcoming posts!!

-Brian