Thursday, December 28, 2006

Roar!

I'm too tired.
When I don't study the Word of God, when I do not humble myself before Him, when I don't seek to do His will, I can't even do the ordinary things that worldly people do, like work well or do my homework or hang out with folks or practice my instrument.
There is no point to any of the things I do unless I am pursuing God's glory in all of those things. And I feel like most of the time, I'm NOT pursuing God's glory in all of those things. I am stuck sinning and I hate it. Let the Lord come back soon.

5 comments:

The Paasch-inator said...

I feel ya, Prince Cor. I definitely know what you mean. My sinful nature so often does exactly what I do not want to do... and even when I know exactly what's best for me, at times I will stubbornly turn the other way. ARGH! Praise God that His grace is sufficient, and that He is faithful even when we are not. Such beautiful truth!

Prince Cor said...

His grace is sufficient, indeed! Thanks Hannah Paasch.

rustypth said...

Remaining sin sure is a daily struggle. Nevertheless, cry out to God in your time of struggle and the Holy Spirit will be faithful to deliver you from trials and temptations.

The Paasch-inator said...

ROAR! Where is Cory???

The Paasch-inator said...

Prince Cor, you are missed. ;( Where are you these days? When are you on campus?